Lansinoh Manual Breast Pump
Lansinoh’s Manual Breast Pump provides a portable and convenient option for breastfeeding women who want to express discreetly and in comfort while on the move, as it does not require batteries or an electrical source.
Designed for ease of use, a simple switch at the top of the handle enables you to switch between the ‘let down’ and ‘expression’ phases of breastfeeding. The ‘let down’ phase mimics your baby’s natural sucking style at the start of the feeding process. The ‘expression’ phase replicates the longer, slower draws your baby makes during breastfeeding.
The ergonomic handle means the Lansinoh Manual Breast Pump can be used with one hand without placing any strain on your wrist. It also features a unique ComfortSeal cushion that creates a secure seal which makes pumping not only more efficient, but also more comfortable.
A unique stand is included which keeps the pump bottle stable during and after you have expressed. Lansinoh’s wide neck bottle also comes with the Manual Breast Pump, which is compatible with the different pumps, lids and teats within Lansinoh’s product range.
- BPA and BPS Free
- Adjustable 2 phase technology – ‘let down’ phase enables rapid pumping rhythm to stimulate and initiate milk flow; ‘expression phase’ enables slower, pumping rhythm to maximise milk flow
- ComfortFit™ breast cushion – for better fit and suction for more efficient pumping
- Ergonomic easy-express™ handle – reduces hand fatigue for comfortable and effortless pumping
- Lansinoh® feeding bottle – fits with the entire Lansinoh pump and bottle range. One bottle to pump, store and feed
- Quiet, compact and lightweight – allows for discreet pumping and perfect for on-the-go use
- Includes NaturalWave® teat (with cap) – helps maintain established breast feeding patterns
- Includes custom bottle stand – for securing bottle and preventing spills
- Fewer parts – simple and easy to clean, assemble and to use
- Part of the Lansinoh® Pump-Store-Feed system
|Product Name||Lansinoh Manual Breast Pump|