Disclosure Of Personal Data
Personal Data is shared in certain circumstances as follows:
- to business partners and sub-contractors for the performance of any contract relating to services provided by Hickey's, including chat, payment processors, data aggregators, Hickey's app developers and hosting service providers.
- to the HSE, where you have asked us to register you on a scheme or service such as the Drugs Payments Scheme and to ensure prescription claims can be made and reimbursements processed as part of the Primary Care Reimbursement Service (PCRS). We may provide you with a HSE funded service such as the flu vaccine and are required to share this information with the HSE to provide you with the service.
- to your GP in circumstances where we need to let your GP know we have provided you with a particular service.
- to business partners including pharma companies where, in the case of personal data, we have your consent.
- to other companies in the Uniphar group of companies, for the purposes of administration, marketing, and provision of our services.
- to any party acquiring an interest in the Hickey's group
- to tax, audit, or other authorities, if we are under a duty to disclose or share Personal Data to comply with any legal obligation or to enforce or apply any contract that we have.
- to official authorities to protect our rights, property, or safety, or those of other persons (including you).
- to payment service partners for the processing of payments to and from Hickey's, to screen for fraud and carry out other related activities.
- to our post or courier partners.
- to providers of services to Hickey's including IT consultants and hosting companies, marketing, legal and finance.
- to analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimisation of our website. This consists of information relating to the web pages visited on the Website and tracking codes from service providers like Google
- to Hickey's insurance brokers and providers where required for administering claims; and to our email distribution partners and service providers in the case of marketing and newsletters.