Terms & Conditions
- 1.1 Benecol has partnered with Uniphar Limited (Allcare, Hickey's or Life pharmacies) to encourage people to test their cholesterol levels by booking a test with one of the Uniphar pharmacies and attending in-person OR by ordering a free CL testing kit (the “Campaign”).
- 1.2 The Campaign is operated by Benecol Limited (“Benecol”) in conjunction with Uniphar Ireland. Uniphar is a pharmacy group that has pharmacies operating in the Republic of Ireland.
- 1.3 The Campaign will run from [10th October 2023] until on [17th October 2023] (“Closing Date”). Applications for tests must be received by no later than the Closing Date. Any applications submitted after the Closing Date will not be processed.
2. APPLICATION PROCESS
- 2.1 To apply for a test or test kit, please register at LINKS (the “Website”). For home test kits, You must provide your full postal address including your postcode. Once registered, Uniphar will acknowledge your order by email and provide a time slot for an in-pharmacy test or a home test kit free of charge.
- 2.2 Uniphar reserves the right to reject any order for test or test kits for any or no reason. If Uniphar cannot accept your order for a test or a test kit, you may not be informed. This may be, for example, because the test kits are out of stock because of unexpected limits on Medicheck’s resources which it could not have reasonably planned for.
- 2.3 You must be 18+ and a resident of the Republic of Ireland to receive an in-tore or home test. Only one test/test kit is available to order per person. You cannot make orders for test kits on behalf of a third person.
- 2.4 Testing kits will not be exchanged for cash.
- 2.5 By submitting an application for a test kit, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms and conditions and any terms and conditions imposed by Uniphar relating to the Campaign.
- 2.6 Employees of Benecol and their immediate families are unable to apply for a testing kit.
3. DELIVERY OF HOME KITS
- 3. Uniphar will try to process your order for a test kit promptly (and in any event within 5 business days of receiving your application) but Uniphar does not guarantee that your test kit will be delivered by any specified time.
4. DATA PROTECTION
- 4.3 In addition, by ‘Opting in’ to our newsletter function upon application you are agreeing to subscribe to Benecol’s subscriber’s list. You can unsubscribe from receiving Benecol communications at any time by emailing us at: firstname.lastname@example.org and by clicking the unsubscribe link in the communications you receive.
- 4.4 Uniphar do not share any data or information with Benecol in respect of your test. Benecol are merely a conduit to help you order a free test kit. Benecol take no part in the analysis of your test or the results.
5. LIABILITY AND FAULTY TEST KITS
- 5.1 While nothing in these terms and conditions will limit Benecol’s liability for death or personal injury caused by its negligence or for fraud, Benecol will not be legally responsible to you for any losses that were not foreseeable to Benecol at the time an application was submitted or which are caused by a third party.
- 5.2 In the event the test kit you receive is faulty, please contact Uniphar direct using the contact details set out below. Benecol shall not be liable for any losses you suffer as a result of faulty test kits.
- 5.3 You acknowledge that neither Benecol or Uniphar are able to guarantee the absolute effectiveness or accuracy of the test kit or the results. Therefore, you acknowledge and accept that there may be instances where results obtained from a test kit may be inaccurate.
- 5.4 Subject to clause 5.1, Benecol will not be liable for any inaccurate or other information arising from the results of a test kit and you should seek medical advice from an appropriate healthcare professional if you think you may be suffering from a medical condition or have any specific queries on medical matters.
- 6.1 Jurisdiction and Governing Law: These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Ireland and any disputes shall be subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts although if you are a resident elsewhere you will retain the benefit of any mandatory protections given to you by the laws of the country in which you live.
- 6.2 Language: Uniphar only provides analysis and results in English. It is your responsibility to ensure that you fully understand the analysis and results given by Uniphar.
- 6.3 Force Majeure: Neither Benecol or Uniphar are responsible for delays outside of their control.
- 6.4 Severance: If a court finds part of these terms and conditions illegal, the rest will continue in force. Each of the paragraphs of these terms and conditions operates separately. If any court or relevant authority decides that of them are unlawful, the remaining paragraphs will remain in full force and effect.
7. CONTACT DETAILS
- 7.1 Uniphar: Uniphar.com Limited is a company registered in ENTER DETAILS company number ENTER DETAILS and whose registered office is at ENTER DETAILS You can contact Uniphar by using the following email address ENTER DETAILS or by telephone at ENTER DETAILS
- 7.2 Benecol: We are Benecol Limited a company registered in Ireland Company number 626375 with company whose registered address is at 51, Bracken Road, Sandyford, County Dublin D18CV48
- 7.3 You can contact Benecol using the following telephone number [0800 018 4010].