Bioderma Pigmentbio C-Cocentrate Serum 15ml
Inspired by the leading treatments used by dermatologists in the treatment of hyperpigmented marks, Bioderma has developed LumiReveal™ Technology. It works effectively and durably on the 3 biological stages that cause hyperpigmentation, while ensuring good tolerance:
> Inflammation: glabridin reduces inflammation, which causes an overproduction of melanin;
> Production: the association of andrographolide and azelaic acid limit melanin production;
> Elimination: Epidermactiv boosts cellular renewal by eliminating cells filled with melanin.
Pigmentbio C-Concentrate is supplemented by a cocktail of vitamins that are essential for the skin: vitamin C, E and PP which protect and strengthen the skin barrier.
Thanks to its high AHA/BHA (glycolic and salicylic acids) concentration, it provides a gentle, peeling-like efficacy that doesn't damage the skin or dry it out, thanks to its 8-hour hydration action.
- Reduces the intensity and size of existing dark spots
- Prevents the appearance of new pigmentation spots
- Smoothes and refines skin texture for a better light reflexion
- Evens out and brightens complexion (skin radiance is restored)
- Hydrates for 8 hours
- For the first use, press firmly with both thumbs on the pack’s cap until the canister is fully engaged to release vitamin C. Unscrew the white cap and check that all the vitamin C powder has been released. Screw on the dropper and shake for 10 seconds to mix the vitamin C
- Apply 5 drops every evening to face and neck after cleansing with Pigmentbio H2O or Pigmentbio Foaming Cream. Can be applied on its own or before Pigmentbio Night Renewer in the evening
- To maintain good results all year long, renew the 1 month cure every 3 months
|Product Name||Bioderma Pigmentbio C-Cocentrate Serum 15ml|